Peugeot 505 STX V6 working sunroof for Sale

Guest marekporay

Guest marekporay

Peugeot 505 STX V6 working sunroof! for Sale

Hey everyone, here's the info on our 505 STX 'California car'

505 STX Automatic AC works great, Sunroof works great, power windows working etc.

White body exterior, interior burgundy/red leather.

Front seats need to be redone or replaced.

Dashboard perfect!!

California car all the time and has been well kept.

We are the second owners and the first owners are also local to Silicon Valley.

** ENGINE: in perfect shape (no knocks, no smoke, etc :)

This car was very recently run into at relatively low speed by an idiot (grumble, grumble). It's still a beauty for many reasons after you repair the front end. We can supply the US headlamps (we have a set) for free. The fender is easily acquired at Peugeot Holm in Vermont. Relax and grab this car. Thanks to everyone so far for the great interest.

We've got two offers from Peugeot lovers and one offer from a lady in the neighborhood who just needs a car to drive. We'll take the highest offer. Ideally we'll wrap this up this week.

Send questions to [email protected]

Thanks!

Marek and Renata

post-871-0-43029800-1313606906_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-84273300-1313607068_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-11334300-1313636271_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-04886400-1313636298_thumb.jpg

Guest marekporay

Thanks very much! It IS a great car with a great engine.

Being a California car all it's 'life' is an incredible benefit too.

Also, I know of other sources for parts. This repair is not a big deal :)

Best,

Renata and Marek

Wow this car is truly a steal, just saw it on CL...

If I wasn't heading to college in a few weeks, I'd buy it.

If someone were to buy this, Ukit in Pasadena has this thing in his yard, which would easily bring this one up to par.

6074207094_ae58690ea6_z.jpg

6074159542_f088f9ebb6_z.jpg

Good luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...

If I may chime in Phil ... Ukit in El Monte (US Foreign Auto repair) would be the guy to go to.

If not him, Miles in Western Hemispheres (pretty expensive, but all new oem great stuff), and OF COURSE, Brian Holm in Vermont... "Peugeot Holm" he's got a pretty loaded website...peep it one time!

Yes Rob, u KNOW ur always welcome to chime in anytime. Ive been getting alot of my parts from Madhu. Always helpful and always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for the helpful additional contact. Hey on a side note: how is SD treating you? and have u gotten that beautiful STI of urs back on the road yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live in riverside county and by the looks of the peugeot yard I would have a field day : ] I need info on how to be there....anyone??

• 1 year later...

I'd suggest PM'ing the sellers direct instead of resurrecting OLD for sale posts. You could get lucky, but chances are better with more recent adverts.

If you really want one bad post up a wanted advert of your own with what you want, and your budget range.

Rabin

• 1 year later...

I just wanna let everybody know where this car has and has ended up by what I have been told me when this car left renatas ownership it was in very nice conditiion it has spent the last few years of its life down in Napa with a dog owner who like to take his dog on it with rides in the car however the powertrain seems to have been pretty well taken care of a little bit of Dodgy looking but functioning wiring in my opinion but that is neither here nor there the car is in need of some serious interior and exterior rebuilding now and it is now in the hands of me and yes the sunroof is still working it's one of the very few things on the car that work progress to follow as well as updating my build thread

well i live in the city and get stuck in traffic all the time so a 5 spd didn't make sense to me plus the body kit matches my 89 turbo so it made sense to me to have twins :) i do plan to convert the 89 turbo too 5 spd as the auto kills that turbo engine it doesnt much bother the v6 engine