FS: misc 505 parts in SoCal

Guest z103pegaso

Guest z103pegaso

*updated Oct 11, everything not marked *SOLD* is still available.*

*more items are posted 3 posts from the bottom of this page.*

Hi, everyone. I have several boxes of Peugeot 505 parts I'd like to sell since I no longer have one. I know someone else could use them, and I could use some cash as times are tough. Here's some of what I have:

RH taillights for 505 sedan - $5ea (have 3)

black bra for 505 - pretty good condition, one strap broken but I still have it - $25 *SOLD*

Set of 4 505 Turbo alloys 15" with good Michelin MXV tires - $120 all *SOLD*

distributor for 505 Turbo - good condition, taken from running motor - $25

ECU for an '85 505 Turbo - $15 *SOLD*

post '83 grille - good condition - $10

OEM set of tie rods - $35 *SOLD*

used water pump for a 505 Turbo - good usable condition, some minor rust on the impeller, good bearing, comes with fan clutch assembly - $25

2-binder shop manual for early 505(82 and earlier) gas and diesel - $35 *SOLD*

Electrical manual for 1985 505 - $15 *SOLD*

Manual for Turbo engines N9T, N9TE, N9TEA - $15 *SOLD*

owners manuals, early 505, '85 gas, '85 Turbo - $5 ea

factory amfm cassette stereo, came from an '83 505 - works, also have manual for it - $10

Grille blocker for 505 diesel - good condition, one locking tab is broken but it still mounts firmly - $10 *SOLD*

factory spoiler for a 505 Turbo - black, good condition but the clearcoat is flaking off - $35 *SOLD*

aftermaket Hella spoiler, was mounted on a 505, good condition, no cracks - $35 *SOLD*

turn signal and wiper control stalks - several of each, different styles(all pre-86 505) - $7ea

misc relays and switches and interior pieces, all from pre-86 505s - $1-$5ea

outside door handles, I have at least one full set - $5ea

I have pics of some of these things, I'll try to get more. I am in San Bernardino, So. Cal 92408. Local pickup is fine, but I can also ship at your expense. Also, feel free to make an offer on the whole lot. I'll try to get pics asap.

post-24-0-41659700-1309740765_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-67782800-1309740784_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-97796500-1309891754_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-14554600-1309891967_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-55596800-1309891982_thumb.jpg

If no one else has laid claim to the Hella spoiler I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of it. Mostly interested in how it would sit on the trunk lid, and if it's off the lid like a spoiler, or if it's on the truck like the stock lip.

Rabin

i've already sent a pm to z expressing interest in some of his parts...san bernardino is a straight shot east for me, maybe an hour depending on how one drives. i go downtown a few times a week for work and that's already about 1/3 of the way there.

z said he's willing to ship parts, so for those of you out of state, it sounds like you're covered. for you norcal guys (jeff & rob), immediately after the bar exam (on friday, july 29th) i'm driving with my family to monterey (friday night) and then on to see my cousin in SF (saturday & sunday night). it looks like we'll be renting a minivan so if you're willing to meet me somewhere along my way i could bring the parts to you. my mom is coming in to LA to help with the kids while i'm taking the bar exam so she'll be coming too -- i'll have my wife, the kids and nana in the minivan, just call me clark griswold. :D it would be nice to meet you guys in person, as well. let me know.

andré

i've already sent a pm to z expressing interest in some of his parts...san bernardino is a straight shot east for me, maybe an hour depending on how one drives. i go downtown a few times a week for work and that's already about 1/3 of the way there.

z said he's willing to ship parts, so for those of you out of state, it sounds like you're covered. for you norcal guys (jeff & rob), immediately after the bar exam (on friday, july 29th) i'm driving with my family to monterey (friday night) and then on to see my cousin in SF (saturday & sunday night). it looks like we'll be renting a minivan so if you're willing to meet me somewhere along my way i could bring the parts to you. my mom is coming in to LA to help with the kids while i'm taking the bar exam so she'll be coming too -- i'll have my wife, the kids and nana in the minivan, just call me clark griswold. :D it would be nice to meet you guys in person, as well. let me know.

andré

I'm thinking on the wheels! If all are in good shape 120 is a fair price.

Monterey? Most definitely we will meet, and if the griswold van can get a set of Peugeot wheels into it all the better! Where are you going to be staying? I work for the city of Monterey.

Keep us posted.... plan on the longer wheel base van too :)

Have a number I can reach you at?

Jeff

pm sent with my contact info, jeff. i'm sure i can fit a set of wheels into the family truckster. :D

as for where we're staying, i should know in the next couple of days, will let you know. i'm pushing for the intercontinental, but the kids want to stay "someplace fancy, like the holiday inn express, that has a breakfast bar." as usual, my wife will resolve the matter with her solomonic wisdom.

andré

Guest z103pegaso

I have replied to all PM's. The Hella spoiler and bra are pending sale. I added a few more pics to the OP.

@peugeottogo: The wheels are pretty clean. One has a dent in the lip, not a sharp one but it's visible. I drove the car they came off and didn't feel any vibration so I don't think it's caused balance issues. I'll try to get a pic of that one later. I was going to have the tires removed to put on something else but thought I'd see if someone wanted the wheel/tire set first.

@norcal505: I put a pic of the bra in the OP, but it might be sold already, sorry. Those are just stock 14" 'turbine' wheels in the pic, most of the early 80's bimmers had them. Seeing that pic made me wish I still had my e12 and e23. :(

@Bean: The Hella may be sold already, sorry. It attaches to the top of the trunklid by screws, not the back like the stock one. It's narrow enough that it doesn't overlap on the sides. Both wings were on the same car, but not at the same time. :D

pm sent with my contact info, jeff. i'm sure i can fit a set of wheels into the family truckster. :D

as for where we're staying, i should know in the next couple of days, will let you know. i'm pushing for the intercontinental, but the kids want to stay "someplace fancy, like the holiday inn express, that has a breakfast bar." as usual, my wife will resolve the matter with her solomonic wisdom.

andré

Holiday express in seaside/monterey is pretty nice place, I was there a few years ago for a bike race.

BTW, sorry about the message inbox. I'm pretty bad with this new format..

I have replied to all PM's. The Hella spoiler and bra are pending sale. I added a few more pics to the OP.

@peugeottogo: The wheels are pretty clean. One has a dent in the lip, not a sharp one but it's visible. I drove the car they came off and didn't feel any vibration so I don't think it's caused balance issues. I'll try to get a pic of that one later. I was going to have the tires removed to put on something else but thought I'd see if someone wanted the wheel/tire set first.

@norcal505: I put a pic of the bra in the OP, but it might be sold already, sorry. Those are just stock 14" 'turbine' wheels in the pic, most of the early 80's bimmers had them. Seeing that pic made me wish I still had my e12 and e23. :(

@Bean: The Hella may be sold already, sorry. It attaches to the top of the trunklid by screws, not the back like the stock one. It's narrow enough that it doesn't overlap on the sides. Both wings were on the same car, but not at the same time. :D

Thanks for your updated post!

It would be great if you could post additional photos of the wheels. Another list member that sent you a PM message Andre' would be my rep. if I were to purchase them from you.

Thanks, Jeff

Guest z103pegaso

Hello,

Do you have the left front kick panel where the speaker mounts in dark blue? This is the plastic interior piece by your left foot. Mine has a giant hole in it...

Bryan

[email protected]

Sorry, I don't have any interior panels, just small pieces, like switches, levers, knobs, pedals, etc.

Heres my number 9094862043 please call me or text me with an address so I can go check out the stuff I live in moreno valley an am in need of some of those parts

• 9 months later...
Guest z103pegaso

Hi, I still have these parts for sale, check the first post for pics/prices. I'll add more pics and info asap. Let me know if you need anything not listed, I'll check if I have it. I have mostly switches and small interior parts for pre-86 505s.

Guest z103pegaso

Here are a few more things I have to sell:

2 ignition switches with keys from '85 505s. $15 each

1 ignition switch with matching doorlocks from '83 505TD. A little sticky(needs lube?), but works. $25

1 pair of doorlocks with key. $10

1 pair of locks for trunk and glovebox for a sedan. $10

1 pair of locks for tailgate and glovebox for a 505 wagon, includes chrome piece. $15 *SOLD*

center dash panel from early 505, has hole for analog clock. $3

lower console/radio surround, have 2 of these. $2

I also have a case(10) of 'OE+' oil filters, brand new. I bought them for my '83 505 with XN6, so they should work on pre-84 cars. $2ea

you wouldn't happen to have the tensioner for the water pump would you?

Sorry, I don't have that.

post-24-0-47274500-1334955792_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-61943800-1334955806_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-92762500-1334955818_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-24184800-1334955831_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-60874000-1334955851_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-05160100-1334955863_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-64702300-1334955937_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-20420100-1334955982_thumb.jpg

Hi, I still have these parts for sale, check the first post for pics/prices. I'll add more pics and info asap. Let me know if you need anything not listed, I'll check if I have it. I have mostly switches and small interior parts for pre-86 505s.

I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to PM you. I would be interested in the Electrical manual for 1985 505 and if you have the rear interior light and/or maybe the front one I would be interested in those.

I'll take the OEM tie rods and I think the 505 tailgate lock piece if it will work on my 86' 505 wagon. I can tell from the glove box lock it's for a series 1 interior, but do you remember if it has power locks? They used two different set ups - I'd be hoping that I can make it work at least.

Rabin

Here are a few more things I have to sell:

2 ignition switches with keys from '85 505s. $15 each

1 ignition switch with matching doorlocks from '83 505TD. A little sticky(needs lube?), but works. $25

1 pair of doorlocks with key. $10

1 pair of locks for trunk and glovebox for a sedan. $10

1 pair of locks for tailgate and glovebox for a 505 wagon, includes chrome piece. $15

center dash panel from early 505, has hole for analog clock. $3

lower console/radio surround, have 2 of these. $2

I also have a case(10) of 'OE+' oil filters, brand new. I bought them for my '83 505 with XN6, so they should work on pre-84 cars. $2ea

Sorry, I don't have that.

Do you still have the turbo water pump for sale?

• 2 weeks later...