1989 turbo 5sp

N9TE

I'm personally not lovin' the two tone interior... I'd prefer solid red, or solid Grey. If it were me I think a switch to solid dark grey leather interior would be the way to go (and easier to source).

Car has TONS of potential though, and it's definitely in the right hands to get properly fully sorted.

Super cool to have 3 of these uber rare cars in the hands of members.

Now Koll and I have to head to Carlisle to meet Steffen so there's three 89's in one place at the same time. If only we could find this Keith West dude, and he still has both his we'd be laughin'... :)

Rabin

Canada?! Broke check ebay motors immediately!

I think Rob might mean this 505 Turbo in Granum AB: Alberta 505 Turbo Could probably be had cheap - but it's a project for sure. 1400 kms round trip means travel costs would double the price so I just expressed interest in some parts off the parts car if he was parting it out.

There's also the 205 in Kelowna as well that's been for sale for seemingly years. It's tempting - but they must want too much for it, or something's up cause it's been up for sale for a long time.

Rabin

awesome that car wound up in good hands, i had been emailing with Renata about it for a bit, trying to help her get the word out more about the car. did you get to see the stx automatic they have?

and damn straight youre putting euros on that one - will make it so much more perfect