How much $$$ would someone have to wave at you?

N9TE

The question then is what would you do with the 10,000 dollars?  My guess is that you would start looking for a very good used Peugeot.....after you cant find one you might consider offering the person you sold it to, a few extra thousand to buy it back.  When they refuse you can continue to search for a good condition Peugeot.

To answer your question

1987 505 STI V6 5 spd  Not for Sale

1987 505 STX V6 5 spd  Not for Sale

Arun

i don't think i would part with my 405 right now -- i'm having too much fun fixing it up and driving it. once it's done (or more accurately, less un-done as they're never really done), i will probably drive it for a while longer while looking for my next project. maybe something like this....so at least US$3,500.00..... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1989 505 Turbo 5sp Black on anthracite leather.  Not for sale...

I've got far too much invested, and far too many plans to ever sell it.

I need to update the latest happenings - but lets just say I've done a massive rethink and reevaluation - so my fleet has been reduced.   Needed to narrow focus and focus on getting projects done.

That said - Savo your 405 wagon is VERY high on my want list - when it's finished I would do my very best to give that car a good home if you needed to sell it.  

Rabin