Sign this now!!

norcal505

Over a thousand in only a few days. With many left, we can hopefully get this done.

But on a side note, what is car(s) would you import, if this law was passed? (Keep in mind that with this passed, bringing a car of 15 years or older to America would be quite as simple as purchasing it abroad, and having it shipped over).

My personal choices (and affordable at that):

-Peugeot 505 Turbo Injection (euro-spec)

-Peugeot 406 Coupe

-BMW 3-series Touring (E30)

a figaro for my gf, she sighs sadly whenever she sees a pic of one

Over a thousand in only a few days. With many left, we can hopefully get this done.

But on a side note, what is car(s) would you import, if this law was passed? (Keep in mind that with this passed, bringing a car of 15 years or older to America would be quite as simple as purchasing it abroad, and having it shipped over).

My personal choices (and affordable at that):

-Peugeot 505 Turbo Injection (euro-spec)

-Peugeot 406 Coupe

-BMW 3-series Touring (E30)

• 2 weeks later...

Signed about a week ago.

Not much in the way of old cars I want, save for a 205ti16, but then who doesn't want one of those? :rolleyes:

I want a bunch of new stuff!

KTM X-Bow

Caterham R400

Morgan 3 Wheeler (new one)

Jamun FF (new one, only available in the UK)

Its a long list.......

• 2 weeks later...

sadly, i don't think this one is going to make it...it's only about half-way to 25k signatures, and the deadline is tomorrow. the petition has already been featured on jalopnik and autoblog & many other sites (even this one!), so i'm not sure what else can be done.

for those of you who don't follow this stuff, the obama administration lets you create online petitions, and they have promised to respond to any petition that gets 25k signatures. "responding" could be something as simple as saying, "this is a good policy and we're going to let it stand." their track record wrt to these petitions hasn't been particularly good....still, it would have been nice to have the voices of auto enthusiasts heard...

andré