Oly Parts run checkin thread

N9TE

Day: 27APR08 SUN

When: Starting around 1200 (noon)

Where: 20 Miles west of Olympia, WA (PM me for address)

Start clearing your Sunday calendar. Go to the bank and get some money as they aren't open on Sun. Get your "shopping list" ready. Gas up the car/truck and get it ready for a small road trip.

I'll be there @ noon and will probably be there at least two hours. Look forward to meeting you all.

Koll

Oh yeah, if you're going, post in this thread so I can relay to Stefan approximately how many people are expected to show.

sorry that i cant make it.

please though, take some pics of the meet!

do you think that i can have some parts shipped down to cali?

Rob, what do you need? If it's small enough, I'll spot you and pick it up. Stefan is a little older than us and has twice as much to do so it'll probably be easier if I take care of it if possible. PM me.

You do know he doens't have any body parts you're after? I looked!

Koll

Yup I'll head down .. I work a graveyard shift saturday night but I'll try to make it down as early as I can.. Probably 1 or 2 in the afternoon depending on traffic & the border.

Evan

Cool. Looks like we have three FOR SURE and I'm working on at least 4 more in the Seattle area. I was pushing for six, but to have more should would be great!

Hey guys,

I had a request from my buddy Thanos (in Greece) for some stuff that I'm hoping can be gotten by someone going - I sent an e-mail to August as well - but wanted to make sure the bases were covered.

Thanos needs: one or two 4.625 LSD’s (Letter code "G") from 505 automatic sedans and two XN2/xn6 distributors. Stefan listed an auto LSD on his list for $40 - hoping that's from a sedan.

He's needing this stuff shipped to his bro in NY, and I'll personally vouch for him and cover any expenses if you guys have any worries. Let me know if this is possible and I'll forward you the contact info. If you're curious who Thanos is - he's currently campaining Woodner's old 504 rally car in Greece, and he's also built up a 504 sedan for rally as well - seriously hardcore and an amazing source of performance info. He's helped me immeasurably with my suspension upgrades and stuff - so he's a great friend to the Peugeot community. Rob - he's also the guy that's pushing the envelope of the XN6 motors in his 504 rally car - so a HUGE wealth of info.

I'm also hoping my small list of stuff I posted can also be handled and sent up:

N9TE gaskets, and anything that would be nice for a rebuild. (New anything of: Bearings, timing chains, etc)(Don't need any sensors though)

Turbo front strut housings with internals (perchs can be rusted out)

Thermostat housing cover (Piece that the hose clamps onto)

The bushing / drive gear from under the distributor.

Also if he has any extra N9Te cams... Might be handy for a future regrind.

** bolded ones are important, the rest is if they're easy pickin's

Rabin

it was a good turnout. stefan has a really nice place on the water, and lots of peugeot stuff still. it was great meeting koll who i've been in touch with on and off via peugeot-l for what, 6+ years?

i did take some pictures but have been too busy to get the pictures of the camera. hopefully soon :lol:

• 2 weeks later...