My latest Waste of Money on my car...

norcal505

:P So, as many of you know, I decided on keeping the 505. So, as a little early christmas present to my car :D , I went out and got the front seats completely redone, as well as the rear seats, armrest, hatshelf, and plastic armrest back.

I will try to get some more pics of it tommarow, I rushed because I had to run to Berkeley and run some errands.

Enjoy!

l_871d3c9f59fa2ccb59a9412c0e01d917.jpg

l_3ac59ecf419e4ff19274d4018cf4b331.jpg

where my peugeot is parked EVERYDAY if i'm not working on it in the garage :)

l_26c16285182626d8767f6dd64a0a5981.jpg

also, to give you an idea of HOW CLOSE my car is parked next to the bay, here's a pic over the fence and grass...

l_e53b42c9dbaa34c5c4bb456f918a244c.jpg

what a beautiful day it was today in the san francisco bay area

Guest EUROTRASH

haha..

Nice, truly nice... somehow I think you can afford to have it painted too. Luckily the interior in my car is still new, it just looks like crap on the outside.

Good job

I dont know if you could call what you did a waste.

"Waste" is the ones who purchase a $60,000 Escalade, pay high insurance on it , plus interest, throw expensive accessories on it, then pay for the fuel the pig will drink. And to top it all off most gashogs I see are always driving around with one driver. Now thats a waste !

yeah jeff, i had part of the rear seat redone a few months ago (it was in completly bad condition), but go some other stuff on that redone later.

haha, the title was a joke

and yeah, fyi, the escalade belongs to the Famous NBA star, Matt Barnes, of the Oakland Warriors. He's my neighbor :)

he also has a rangerover sport on HRE rims, a Honda 2tone ridgeline on 24's, and get ready for this-a 07 caddy escalade awd on 28" RIMS!!!

what a crazy ass WASTE of money

his mom just died, rip.

PS: im looking for tan or brown rear hatshelf side pillar plastic covers with vents

anyone have em, please let me know!!

:P So, as many of you know, I decided on keeping the 505. So, as a little early christmas present to my car :D , I went out and got the front seats completely redone, as well as the rear seats, armrest, hatshelf, and plastic armrest back.

I will try to get some more pics of it tommarow, I rushed because I had to run to Berkeley and run some errands.

Enjoy!

Looks like some nice work there. Just curious, how much did that set you back? I ask because prices for leather & vinyl work is all over the board.

It does look really good. Get some good close up pics up here!

paid only $250 for the whole thing

he's my dad's friend.

killer deal.

ps trevor, did you ever get the payment i sent for the mi16 wheel

looks good through reflective windshield with your camera phone? can you post some clear pics? :P

sure august

i barely have had anytime lately,and have been riding my road bike to school and rowing for the past week or two. gas prices are getting really expensive-plus its a good workout lol, and its a french bike :D

i'm gonna be driving back and forth from alameda to lake tahoe in the next two weeks, so i'm gonna get some stuff ready before i do.

ps, i'm going to try to tackle doing rear seat heaters!

my dad has a leftover kit in our garage and im going to try to wire it from the side sills, and install the buttons for each where the rear console ash tray is.

got some more pics a few minutes ago

enjoy

looking very nice norcal! B). nice to see your enjoying some good weather. its currently 8pm here and its raining at about 6 degrees c so its bloody freezing! :D have loads of stuff to be getting on with as well :(

we have those escapades over here, all the fanny football players are nuts about them :P

looking very nice norcal! B). nice to see your enjoying some good weather. its currently 8pm here and its raining at about 6 degrees c so its bloody freezing! :angry: have loads of stuff to be getting on with as well :(

we have those escapades over here, all the fanny football players are nuts about them :rolleyes:

How do they afford the gas ? I hear its $9/gal. over there !