WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A MEET!!!!

Guest the505inme

Hey boost'n, I would totally be into a 505 meetup in TO, maybe in Highpark or something. How about sometime in September! Too bad my sweet 505 N9TE got wrecked last month, but I still have an 85 505 TD wagon.

Let's kick some tires!

i think it would be cool if in cali, a bunch of west coast 505 owners could get toghether, like say for example at Laguna Seca of a trackmeet/meet and scare the hell out of those Mazdas.

What do you guys think?? :D

For west coasters, why not do a poll and map the people who would come. Then find a venue commensurate with the weight of the participant's locations. For example, if 10 people are coming from LA and two from Seattle, then it's the Bay Area. If 10 from Seattle and 2 from LA, then it's Olympia.

Using such a method I'd guess it'd be in Oregon somewhere. August just got ahead of the game there!

For west coasters, why not do a poll and map the people who would come. Then find a venue commensurate with the weight of the participant's locations. For example, if 10 people are coming from LA and two from Seattle, then it's the Bay Area. If 10 from Seattle and 2 from LA, then it's Olympia.

Using such a method I'd guess it'd be in Oregon somewhere. August just got ahead of the game there!

Sounds like a good idea Koll. I'll Start a new thread called "West Coast Meet"

and add a poll to that.

I think Orgeon would be a great place to meet (Portland Area would be nice)

Pshh...August's place of residence would be very convenient to him :D

On the other hand, me Jeff, Trevor, would need to drive hoping our cars wont breakdown :D

..and imagine Victor's Drive Up... :D

But were adventureous, I can say that I would totally be up to it, I love driving in the 505-who doesn't? B)

• 2 months later...

It's that time again !!! Visit sunny (and smokie) Van Nuys, California and see 3 peugeots in a sea of Lancias, Alfas, Renaults and Citroens.

Come one, come 3.

post-137-1193550087.jpg

:( yeah i think the portland area would work pretty well for me. i wonder if we could get some eurocar people to join us.

i think it's a cool idea though, to start thinking about this now. maybe we should start a poll, then expand to peugeot-l and make some calls.

- seattle

- portland

- redmond / grants pass / ashland (half way n/s)?

- sf bay area

- la

it sounds like the la meet is going to go on this weekend, so maybe we should focus it more twords the NORTH? the only bummer about doing that is i doubt we'll get victor to drive all the way up here. eh ssb? ;)

godd, now you know i would love to have a meet in the bay area.

imagine a meet/auto x sesion with all our pugs at alameda naval base, or maybe sf.

i would've lovedd to go to the french italian show, but i have to go pick up some family at the airport and keep them company (theyre flying in from germany).

well, all always, its thanksgiving time, and my scheduele is full as hell.

OK, there I was at the French and Italian Car Show. Peugeots??? There were more Buggatti's than Peugeots. There were more Fiat Moretti's than Peugeot's. There were more Eso Griffo's than Peugeot's. In fact, I was the only 505 and the other Peugeots was a 1934 and two 206GTi's.

The good news? The west coast editor of Hemming Motor News, Sports and Exotic Cars Magazine, Jeff Koch said they wanted to do an article on Deuce !!! But I told him the real story was old Red. Anyway, he said he'll be in touch.

post-137-1194467002.jpg

post-137-1194467117.jpg