Someone save this V6!

norcal505

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4328146134.html

No connection to seller BUT I know exactly where this car has lived for the last 10ish years.

Up in nice neighborhood of Oakland by the Lake, used to pass it every week on my weekly cycling rides up into the hills.

After seeing this car for the last decade, I'd hate to see it get sold to Pick N' Pull or the likes...

This would be a sweet car for someone wanting an automatic.

Odd that they list a V6 as an 86 - I thought all V6's were 87+ with the later style 2pc struts. It also has a GL interior complete with roll up windows - but it looks like it has a sunroof deflector...

Interesting car for sure and likely has zero rust.

Rabin

interesting car indeed. AFAIK you are correct about all v6 505s being 87+....however, they may be going by the manufacturing date on the plates in the doorjamb instead of the designated model year; for an 87 US-market 505, that would have been late '86.

as far as the interior...the STX was supposed to be the v6 model with leather seats, and the STI had velour seats (as this car has). AFAIK, though, both versions had power windows. maybe this car had some work done over its 27-28 years....

andré