My 89 MI16

my3AWDgst

I got all I need for ECMlink swap for my XU9J4. I'm waiting on welder to weld 1g DSM Throttle body flange and 2g DSM fuel rail bolt mounts,once he's done it will go to powder coater. I'm hopping to have it all sone in two weeks. It should take me only few day to have it running on all 2g DSM sensors,speed density,E85 and ECM link.

Here is the picture off some off the parts. I'll take few more tomorrow.

post-1395-0-75474900-1390200931_thumb.jp

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I was serious when I asked - but I suspect the "serious buyers may email me" is like "If you have to ask - you can't afford it..."

It's a gorgeous car but I suspect it'd be out of my budget. Now if your 405 wagon ends up like this - then I won't be able to have such restraint... :)

Good luck with the sale Savo - hope it goes to a good home.

Rabin

Not at all Rabin,I just don't feel like reading peoples negative coments.My MI16 is by far better then the next one and I feel it's worth the money. Every sensor and gasket was replaced so were maintenance items and she drives as good as my Genesis does.

If you would like to know the price PM me please.

Wow - that's pretty awesome that you don't even have to modify the rail, or do a custom rail to make it work. Mounting bosses aren't too bad at all if that's the only thing needed to fit the rail.

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...