craigslist finds...

ohms

I've always loved wagons, and the first two are pure awesome. Likely not the best primary / daily driver cars, but I'd love either one as a summer family fun car. (Mine will be the 86' TD wagon eventually)

Honda would be neat - but again - not really DD material. FUN cars to drive though!

If only I had the resources to keep a collection of cars - I don't think I'd enjoy high dollar cars, just some really neat / odd drivers in decent shape...

Rabin

my mom had an '86 audi 5000s (a predecessor to that 200 wagon). about six months after she got it, the sudden-acceleration thing hit audi and the resale value evaporated. still was a great car, though. the battery was under the rear seat -- you had to take the rear seat out to get to the battery. there were jumper posts under the hood.

that '76 honda wagon brings back memories also. my dad had a green '77 civic wagon that he towed behind a camper...this must have been around 1980 or so. it was a fun little car, one of those slow cars that you can drive flat-out all the time. biggrin.gif first front wheel-drive car i ever drove as well as the car on which i learned to drive a stick. that thing rusted like crazy, and we lived in an area that wasn't especially bad for rust (louisiana).

andré

oof. the goes like hell omni, one day i'll grab one....i only came across the "charger" shelby omnis in my cl search yesterday, and one turbo shadow, but nothing to write home about

did u see the v70 i found in the "parents want an suv" thread? i'd like that for myself, heck with my parents...hehe

and i know, a reasonable person wouldnt consider any of those cars DD material, but i definitely would...or "am" actually haha. that benz wagon, man i want that!!!!

I've always loved wagons, and the first two are pure awesome. Likely not the best primary / daily driver cars, but I'd love either one as a summer family fun car. (Mine will be the 86' TD wagon eventually)

Honda would be neat - but again - not really DD material. FUN cars to drive though!

If only I had the resources to keep a collection of cars - I don't think I'd enjoy high dollar cars, just some really neat / odd drivers in decent shape...

Rabin