Peugeot 505 Turbo Silver 1989 For Sale

Guest marekporay

Guest marekporay

Hello everyone,

There's a thread discussing our Peugeot, but not an actual For Sale posting. We're still trying to sell our Peugeot 505 Turbo.

This is the really well kept, California car Silver Turbo with red/burgundy leather seats.

It has only 15,000 new miles on the

Newly Rebuilt Engine

NEW clutch

and New suspension.

150,000 total miles on the body.

The right rear door has a 'supermarket cart' ding and the sitting part of the two front seats needs to be rejoined. Other than that this car is fabulous. It drives wonderfully.

There are extra features like the spoiler on the back and the fact that this was owned previously by a mechanic (i.e. well kept car).

We're asking $4,995 US or best offer. Since we loaded a ton of money into this car to exchange all the parts, this is a steal but make an offer.

Thank you,

Renata and Marek

[email protected]

650 328 5801

post-871-1297287831.jpg

Such a steal of a car... I've got WAY more into my 89' and it's going to take another few grand to get it to look AS good.

Marek - my only recommendation would be to really photo graph this car THOROUGHLY. Heck - in your profession even upload a nice quality video walk around, or even a drive in the car and post on vimeo.com.

Putting that extra effort would only help - especially for people that would need to purchase sight unseen.

Good luck with the sale!

Rabin

• 3 months later...

Whow... why don't these gems turn up in Dallas? Although I've talked with Rob Coultier, and he seems to think the best 505 to own is a XN6 since parts are everywhere for those things. Even parts for the V6 are difficult to find according to him. Bummer, because I always wanted to have a nice 5 speed V6 in the driveway.

This turbo though:

- Silver Color

- Turbo

Whow... why don't these gems turn up in Dallas? Although I've talked with Rob Coultier, and he seems to think the best 505 to own is a XN6 since parts are everywhere for those things. Even parts for the V6 are difficult to find according to him. Bummer, because I always wanted to have a nice 5 speed V6 in the driveway.

This turbo though:

- Silver Color

- Turbo

I wouldnt know about 505 Turbo, but to me, the best thing that happened to 505 is V6 motor (PRV) finding its way under its bonnet. Though I heard the Turbo is quite good as well, but the engine Torque of 505 V6 is so amazing that it leaves me giggling like a girl each time am driving it :D . But its so unfortunate that am going to lose all that due to circumstances. Grab the Turbo, if that pleases you.

Ikenna.

Well til recently all I've known is the turbo. And recently have had the glorious privilege if having both power plants and are throughly rewarded driving both. however the power range is much more consistent and quickly available from a dead stop. the v6 is smooth and very responsive.

interior pics would be good, considering the usual interiors people have seen are blue or black/grey

also, sheeeeeit. for 5grand, that turbo makes any 505 resto seem...well, even more expensive than it already is. its a damn steal.

• 2 months later...
Guest marekporay

Hi everyone, Just to make sure, for those who don't know, we've sold this 505 Turbo to a Peugeot lover. It will now have many more years gracing the roads :)) Thanks. * We do have a 505 STX V6 automatic for sale.

Hi Marek,

You should really post a lot more info and pictures of the V6 if you want to sell it. Lack of info about the car is definitely going to hurt chances of finding a good buyer. (Start it's own thread if you post it here though!)

Rabin

Rabin, I've been communicating with Renata & Marek regarding the V6. May buy it if the price is right. Unfortunately it was in a recent accident that did some expensive damage to the left front.

Fender, hood,bumper and euro headlamp. (another insurance claim bust) Some parts are a bit harder to find.

Otherwise the car is in good shape for the mileage of 137K..

Jeff

Guest marekporay

Hi, Quite possibly - we've been in the Oakland hills... :))

Buy it now Jeff, think about it later! :D

Marek, just out of curiosity, have you ever been driving in the Oakland hills? I swear that I could have seen it when I was dropping my sis off at school..