Little old grandma's STX

nick@nite

Well if you have it in for service, you may have to take it on extended test drives!

Very true, but it's been snowing pretty everyday this week, and the STX has crappy Nokian NRT summers on. I've been getting my GF's A4 going this week, HP p/s hose was bad and drove myself insane trying to make a used A6 hose work in an A4, Not as easy as I thought.... I won't let my GF drive her TT this winter. So I had her drive my Saab winter beater that I already have snows on, the roads were bad.... I had to drive my 505 with nearly spent Yoko's summers to work with no dealer plate. Though lucky I don't live far from my shop, not even a mile.....

That car looks gorgeous... 4-sp auto I'm guessing?

Rabin

4-speed auto red cloth interior, sunroof works. underneath wasn't so great in the rear. We sent it out to get some work done at a good welding shop to weld on the rear archs on the frame, because the little old lady doesn't wash it as much as she should.... I remember we had to stick an engine in a few years ago due from lack oil lubrication too. But the euro lights a MINT and I do mean MINT, and the paint is actually really good for being original.

• 9 months later...

haha - i KNEW this was a "i bought it" post when i saw this old subject line show up in the "new content" listing

another nice catch, dude