probably parting out + scrapping car, any interest

1320Turbo

You guys know the drill. With cars this old, its a pain to work on.

Being 18, getting a mustang soon and having an expensive 3000gt, I cant afford a 3rd project in my life right now. Between college, working, homework, and car maintence (and occasionaly building r/c cars) I really cant afford to fix this.

1986 505 Turbo

pix -

DSCF6058.jpg

DSCF6054.jpg

well if your parting it out id love the abs master cylander wheels and diff ;) as im sure many others will

the diff is going to be something a bit tough to drop in my driveway, lol.

It kinda needs to just be able to roll onto a flatbed when said and done.

I'm giving it a week to see if I can sell the whole deal for $500 (NJ area) Then I'll go to partout. Odds are I'll start with the easier things and then work to harder to reach stuff

the diff is going to be something a bit tough to drop in my driveway, lol.

It kinda needs to just be able to roll onto a flatbed when said and done.

I'm giving it a week to see if I can sell the whole deal for $500 (NJ area) Then I'll go to partout. Odds are I'll start with the easier things and then work to harder to reach stuff

since its the same colour scheme as mine and w/ a nicer body i'm seriously debating driving up there and towing it back.

$500 eh?

500 and its totaly yours. only body rust is a little in the passenger rear door jam and a tad bit by the driver front quarter panel by the turn marker.

I'd really like to put $500 toward the stang or to turbo'ing the Stealth.

That's a steal for $500... Gorgeous colour combo in really nice shape.

If you have a good engine to go into it - do that, and then look at fixing this one as a spare. That's what I'd do - but I'm a bit nuts for wanting to keep these things for ever.

Rabin

If I could source an engine for dirt cheap I may continue the project but overall its not worth it to me. If anything I want another 3000GT, I'm head over heels addicted to those cars

Damn man, you're in NJ too! Its rare finding these things here. I think I have only ever seen 1 driving around. I am in South NJ near Philadelphia and Atlantic City. I had an 85 hot air. I added an intercooler, and it made a hell of a difference. Extremely fun car! Mine was black, and I painted the wheels, and blacked out the trim. Almost looked like a small version of a Grand National with 4 doors. Right now, I'm actually trying to save up and find an 81-85 Turbo Diesel Mercedes. BTW...Scrap steel is going for so much, there are many people who could still flatbed the car without the diffy being in it. They will bring a forklift, theyve done it to a couple of my cars.

Would be nice to see a Peugeot on the road though! Great cars! Just sucks there are none here

Damn man, you're in NJ too! Its rare finding these things here. I think I have only ever seen 1 driving around. I am in South NJ near Philadelphia and Atlantic City. I had an 85 hot air. I added an intercooler, and it made a hell of a difference. Extremely fun car! Mine was black, and I painted the wheels, and blacked out the trim. Almost looked like a small version of a Grand National with 4 doors. Right now, I'm actually trying to save up and find an 81-85 Turbo Diesel Mercedes. BTW...Scrap steel is going for so much, there are many people who could still flatbed the car without the diffy being in it. They will bring a forklift, theyve done it to a couple of my cars.

Would be nice to see a Peugeot on the road though! Great cars! Just sucks there are none here

I will be in philly and in Allentown in 2 weeks for a wedding to go to and I have a good couple motors here....

I think you're on the right track of focusing on the 3000... Having more than one car just means less money and time to spend on each.

Hopefully you can find someone willing to make the 505 Turbo their one car to fix up.

Only bit of advice to you is to NEVER drive, or get driven in a nice 505 turbo. You'll just end up regretting this decision and by then it'll likely be much too late... ;)

Rabin

I will be in philly and in Allentown in 2 weeks for a wedding to go to and I have a good couple motors here....

This figures! A couple years too late is all ;)

I loved the Peugeot! By far, the funnest car I've ever owned