Need - auto rad - brake master cyl

1320Turbo

ok so I have the FINAL clearance to get the car, stipulation being if I cant afford the $1200 a year insurance (I'm 17) additional ( aka $100 a month extra) I have to sell it...soooooo I want to get this thing on the road.

Need a radiator for an automatic shipped to 07422

as well as I need a brake master cylinder, its an 86 Turbo, IDK if it has abs or not.

as for the rest I HOPE it runs

oh and I'm looking for the later generation 89 style headlights as a possible swap in the future if anyones got any for cheap'

I pray to god that getting this thing on the road is alot less than the $8,000 it took for me to put my 3000GT together

Matt

as well as I need a brake master cylinder, its an 86 Turbo, IDK if it has abs or not.

as for the rest I HOPE it runs

oh and I'm looking for the later generation 89 style headlights as a possible swap in the future if anyones got any for cheap'

You shouldn't have ABS as that was introduced in 87. RockAuto ($62.79).

Are you sure you don't mean taillights? The headlights were the same from 86-92.

Good luck.

i though the headlights went from the style like I have with the square light inside a larger plastic light to the light that was just a complete lense.

I'll try to post pics later. Generations confuse me, lol

One piece lenses are the euro lights and are an aftermarket upgrade here... They fit on all of the 505's. 89's had a different style tail light to go along with the body changes that came factory - but they still had the same style headlights from 84-92.

Rob's been after a set forever for his car... :D

Rabin

lol ok that makes plenty sense

I hate generations, its absolutly confusing,

lets see for my stealth theres

1 g stealth

1g stealth rt

1g 3000gt

2g stealth

2 g 3000gt

3g is eithr the 99 3000gt or argued that the front bumper on the 96-98's were slightly different, if thats the case the 4th g is the 99 but they've been battling it forever

the gto's had different flasher lenses and emissions

there were na awd gto's

no na awd's in america

euro 3000's had differnt turn markers

3000gt tails in japan have amber corners

the list goes on. its absolutly rediculous

Same thing happened to me when I first mentioned I had a rad, I thought we were talking about a ZDJL, but I realized were talking about an N9T rad. These a different rads and the only correct rad I have for your car is a used one. I have already pressure tested it to make sure that its good no rot, a couple of fins are scraped but internal damage, wasn't planning on selling this rad because we still have three turbo still and two are the racecars so its very easy to be needing one if we had an oops racing. But if your still interested it would be for the same price