Beautiful 89 505 V6 For Sale In Puerto Rico

Here it is. I'm really thinking about this one, but its really far away, and on an island. This car ONLY has 97k miles, and it is in superb condition. The car also is a stick :rolleyes: . I'm still talking to the owner, but here... Asking price is $5,000.

puertorican89505turbo2.jpg

puertorican89505turbo1.jpg

He will email some more pics of it (he has recently painted the rims gold :angry: )

yeah, im gonna look into shipping.

but i'm pretty sure that if i flew down there, they have some ferries that you could put your car in, and go 2 miami.

but im not sure about some legal stuff.

also, i would like to find a car in the pacific area (where i am) probably if i find some thing nice in the western united states or near tenn. it would be nice.

Guest EUROTRASH

Nice, pretty much the look I'm trying to achieve for my car, except my car won't be white. Gold rims though? May look great on a Subaru (like the one I see in the background) ...but on a 505?

Hey Rob,

I'd make sure that the car was originally in the States so that it can be imported back - if it was always out of country then it'll fall under the 25 year rule to get it into the States...

Good luck though as I think it was probably exported...

Dude's got nice taste in cars - not sure about the gold till I see it though.

Rabin

i just contacted eric, the owner, again.

he said that theyre going through a pretty bad storm currently, and that he'll try to get me the pics asap.

from what he's told me, they sound like a bronzish-gold color.

yeah, and i know about that grey market import law.

a bunch of my friends in b.c have skylines, prados, delcia's etc...

hopefully it was in the us before hand.

but i think that the law MIGHT not apply b/c the car is legally in u.s. territory.

i will have to check with eric again.