89 505 turbo sedan

Guest daryl wilson

Guest daryl wilson

Hello,I have for sale a 1989 505 turbo sedan. The mileage is about 91,000.The color is dark blue metallic(factory),auto transmission,dark charcoal leather seats.The paint,body and interior are very good,no rips,no rust.This is a nice smooth driving comfortable car with every feature except the remote (plip)It has Bridgestone Potenza tires with 50-60% tread remaining.I've been advised there were only 40 of these US

versions built for 1989.I have never seen another.

The car is driveable as is but does have a variety of small non critical problems yet to be solved.I would be most pleased to turn this over to another Peugeot enthusiast to carry on where I must leave off.

For questions please email [email protected]

P.S. Portland,Oregon

Guest daryl wilson

Hello All Peugeot enthusiasts,

I can't believe I forgot to mention a price.How about $1800?

Offers?

Thanks,Daryl

Thanks to Norcal for helping me with the Pictures!

Late vintage turbo when was the last time you saw one of those come up that looked even half way decent. Go for it man the gods of car collecting will magically make space for you!

:)

--GS

your welcome..

damn!

this is a quite a nice deal.

I would've totally bought it if it was stick and i had the room :(

I can assure you - doing a 5-sp swap on the auto car is a heck of a lot easier and cheaper to do than a powertrain swap into the 83... You'll also get the body kit, bigger brakes, and the Torsen rear diff.

If it was me I'd step into the 89 and try the auto. The 86 auto I had was fantastic. As the tranny shifted down, the boost built and they'd hit together... It was a nice rush and worked well with the turbo.

I agree that the 5-sp is the way to go - but an 89' for that price would be a nice car indeed. To be honest - it might be nice to keep the car as is since it's pretty rare.

Rabin

I can assure you - doing a 5-sp swap on the auto car is a heck of a lot easier and cheaper to do than a powertrain swap into the 83... You'll also get the body kit, bigger brakes, and the Torsen rear diff.

If it was me I'd step into the 89 and try the auto. The 86 auto I had was fantastic. As the tranny shifted down, the boost built and they'd hit together... It was a nice rush and worked well with the turbo.

I agree that the 5-sp is the way to go - but an 89' for that price would be a nice car indeed. To be honest - it might be nice to keep the car as is since it's pretty rare.

Rabin

yeah i know that one's a great car, and indeed a great price, i just really dont have the room for it right now, im still a junior in highschool and i live @ home.

I

I'm working to save up, and also putting money aside for my cars (insurance, mods, and other misc. fees)

i really would get that car IF i could take it.

but if i bought that car, i would have to sell the car i have right now-and i have too many memories to let it go

01010801021101041220070823459b66ea7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...