Peugeot 505 Turbo SW8 or Peugeot 405 MI16 Wanted

minnesotan

If you're interested, you should call and talk to him 1-800-639-3144 is our #, ask for Jerome.

It's an 89' with the 15" speedline rims. Glass Euro headlights, CD player, I think it still has a 10" Boston acoustic sub in the trunk. Leather is good shape I think it has about 100K. Originally it was from Boston then went to Cali. Then the cali mechanic who just did the timing belt was a hack. He didn't know what he was doing, because the tensioner came off and it jumped time.. So he had to replace some valves, so it has a fresh OE headgasket now... Like I said it's a nice car now after the main things have been addressed now... Jerome is a MI freak, and probably one of the best Certified Peugeot mechanic that is still working nowadays in the U.S.. He has a stock pile of MI parts and has made this one pretty nice now.

0415121757.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

if you are looking for a 405, keep in mind that they are rarer in the US than the 505, since they weren't sold here for as long (the opposite of everywhere else in the world! :) ). your best bet is watch ebay, etc. and you might want to search craigslist using one of the sites that lets you search CL over a large area -- i use searchtempest, i'm sure there are others. if you are looking for a 405 wagon, those are super-rare.

we'll keep an eye out for you, of course...

andré

• 1 year later...