*IMPORTANT WEBSITE CHANGES*

505turbo.com users,

Around seven years ago, myself (august) and a good friend (trevor) who were both into tuning 505 Turbo’s decided it’d be a good idea to register a domain, and put a website up dedicated to the car. Over time, we expanded the content a bit, and decided to put up a forum. The site has grown beyond anything we ever thought, and has attracted Peugeot fans globally. To put the growth into perspective, last month we received nearly 450,000 hits -- pretty crazy, eh?

Currently, since Trevor and I have both moved on from our Peugeot roots, we’re officially handing the website ownership, and all it’s content over to Rabin (bean). Rabin has been an admin essentially running all the backend duties on the forum for years now, and I have no doubt he will do a great job from here on out.

UPCOMING CHANGES

During the hand-off, I will be migrating all the content to a different hosting provider, and will be performing a major upgrade to our forum software. Things will look a bit different -- some things may break, some may take some time to adjust to, but I’m pretty confident the new software will be an improvement overall.

To clarify -- the content on the forum and site will remain the same, it’s only the look and feel which will be different.

In the next few days we’ll begin the migration. The forum will be brought offline tomorrow evening (6-Apr 2011), and should be back and live again within a day or two (in technical terms: as soon as DNS changes propagate).

Please feel free to reach out to the webmaster @ 505turbo . com email address with any issues encountered. Rabin and I will continue to monitor that email alias.

Best!

~August

This is great news for all of the members and guests of this forum! This site is an invaluable resource for us NA Peugeot enthusiasts -- there is information here that you simply can't find anywhere else, in an easy to use format. Looking forward to seeing the upcoming changes.

Rabin is a dream choice for webmaster -- an IT pro (IIRC) who's a dyed-in-the-wool Peugeot fanatic. Congrats, Rabin!

Andre

Thx August and Trevor for giving this opportiny to continue this forum to Rabin, I believe at he will continue good work with this community :) Thanx also for past years, I hope you will be still around with your knowledge.

V-M