Members rides

webmaster

Sounds good to me, I think we would all enjoy seeing each other's pugs. I posted a bunch of photos of my 505 turbo-diesel in the pictures/videos section. More pictures and information about my peugeot can be found at my cardomain site..

Have any questions or anything just let me know, I think it would be an awesome feature though as there are many nice Peugeots on this board. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the first gallery in this link to find pictures of my ice/dirt racer. We put my R-compound tires and ran it on our new road course track that we use for slalom events now.

Pug 505 pics at speed

Check out lifting the rear tire! Coolest thing was that the Redline 75-90NS locks up the diff so nicely that you don't lose drive though the corners...

Time was OK - but not enough HP to really kick butt. Same tires on my 505 Turbo are overpowered in the corners while trying to put down the power and I end up gtting too snaky - thus the plans to upgrade the wheel/tire combo to get more tire under the car.

Pictures of my 505T at speed are yet to be loaded up to the new website.

Rabin

(Check the site out - it's pretty kick ass if I don't say so myself... :blink:

Check out lifting the rear tire!  Coolest thing was that the Redline 75-90NS locks up the diff so nicely that you don't lose drive though the corners...

hahahaholy crap! the wheel lifting picture is great, what kinda R compound tires were you using again? yoko a008's?

....but where's the trunk!?!?!

rabin0.jpg

Trunk? We don need no stinkin' trunk....

Car was a total loss. 85' STI 5-sp. XN6. A008's in this pic - old ass 195-60-15's. (It was a hot day so they stuck decent.)

It was a low mile car till it was hit hard while parked - trunk lid broke the rear window when it essentially popped through it!

Not a whole lot of power upgrades so we chose weight - out came the sawsall and the tools. Poor car is GUTTED - it even sits about 2-3" higher than stock. Not good for pavement - but it KILLS in the dirt. Not enough power to do really well - but it's so much fun it's not even funny.

There's three of us that drive it at events - and it gets driven HARD! It's still the most reliable starting car, doesn't smoke, and it shifts better than any other car I've ever driven.

Rabin