505 parts for sale/trade

wiwawy

I have just purchased a parts car i am going to strip and offer what i dont need up here

it is a 88 sedan and has a complete 2.2L turbo engine and 5 speed transmission that i know for sure i am going to sell as soon as i find out whether or not it runs and get it pulled

if there is anything you need just ask and i will see if i have it

i live on the north coast of California near the Oregon border but will ship anywhere in the continental US as long as the buyer pays shipping costs

things i am looking for is the body kit that came on the 89 in specific i need the front bumper cover and passenger side running board due to mine having been damaged in an accident, sunroof cable, power window and seat heater switches, as well as other small stuff that i will list as the need becomes apparent

i will post pics of what i have as it becomes available and keep everyone updated on the status of the engine

Guest EUROTRASH

Hey 'wiwawy' ...sorry I don't know your name.

You think you may have this part available? It's the plastic triangle on the driver's side door.

Let me know, thanks!

Fernando

post-215-1204597729.jpg

oh crap!

I live between Alameda, Ca (neigboring Oakland) and Tahoe City.

Please post pics soon, and what color is the car?

I use to live in Sunnyside for 6 months, I worked @ Squaw, I'm going back there in late April

• 2 weeks later...

soory i havent updated anyone in a while i tried to get the parts rig to start yesterday and the starter is out in it so i cannot guarantee any mechanical parts, i also have not had time to take pics

eurotrash - as far as the door trim i probably have one i will look this afternoon

i live about 4 hours north of sf bay area on us 101 so a pu for someone in that area or even meet midway in

ukiah or santa rosa may be consirdered

i also plan on taking a trip to la in the next 6 month to a year so if there is no hurry i can deliver durring that time

or a person could pay shipping for whatever they need

• 3 weeks later...

Is the shift knob in good shape? If so could I purchase that from you?

Thanks.

soory i havent updated anyone in a while i tried to get the parts rig to start yesterday and the starter is out in it so i cannot guarantee any mechanical parts, i also have not had time to take pics

eurotrash - as far as the door trim i probably have one i will look this afternoon

i live about 4 hours north of sf bay area on us 101 so a pu for someone in that area or even meet midway in

ukiah or santa rosa may be consirdered

i also plan on taking a trip to la in the next 6 month to a year so if there is no hurry i can deliver durring that time

or a person could pay shipping for whatever they need