FLIP MY PLIP

SSB

I just bought a new (in a Peugeot box) Plip transmitter & reciever for Deuce. It's the later style (KIEKERT). I really don't want to break anything trying to take the cover off the reciever cover(thing that holds the sunvisors and houses the interior light) Anybody able to talk me throught the procedure? I gave up all my old manuals to be scanned (they were water damaged anyway, big job to scan)

post-137-1186257879.jpg

OK, that was easy. thank you August. Now off to find some CR1/3N batteries for it. Camera shop I'd asume.

I wonder how many cars in 1987 had remote door openers ?? <_<

Aha, so that little dome is for a remote lock system... I want one of those <_<

That little article was nice, with pictures and everything.

I have an idea of making more technical articles to this site, and I think this would be a great addition.

I started a thread on this here:

More technical articles on the website

Aha, so that little dome is for a remote lock system... I want one of those <_<

There is a guy on Peugeot-L that listed it along with allot of 505 parts. hat's where I got it.

There is a guy on Peugeot-L that listed it along with allot of 505 parts. hat's where I got it.

Let us know how it works. I've heard it was rather ineffective as it's infrared. Some have said unkind things about the design and implemention.

I'm going to put it a robust custom alarm system. I've had a little practice and know how I'm going to attack the problem.

As I recall, they were, at first, ineffective. However this is the "updated" design which sends multiple signals. I don't have any experience with the newer design so we'll see. I just want to go to the French & Italian Car Show in Van Nuys, Calif. in November and stand back and unlock the doors when people look at it. OK, maybe I'll be the only one who gets a buzz out of that, but oh well.

As I recall, they were, at first, ineffective. However this is the "updated" design which sends multiple signals. I don't have any experience with the newer design so we'll see. I just want to go to the French & Italian Car Show in Van Nuys, Calif. in November and stand back and unlock the doors when people look at it. OK, maybe I'll be the only one who gets a buzz out of that, but oh well.

i would get a buzz out of that! :lol:

i'm gonna check peugeot-L right now.

I really want one of those!!

they look awesome!!