wanted:rear bumper struts and bumper

swept

Check the rear quarter panels from the base of the rear window to the tops of the rear wheel arches. You can also eyeball the body side mouldings make sure the rear unibody isn't tweaked downwards.

If it was hit hard - odds are decent there is structural damage that should get corrected.

Likely too far away to help with parts - but I'd message Tommy Kinder to see if he's got parts.

Rabin

thanks for the replies everyone. the body is straight which is a testament to the bumper shocks...they may be ugly but they do work. Today I found a local 505 that is being stripped so I will find out tomorrow if I can get the bumper and shocks. As an aside I read some threads here on collapsing the shocks and interestingly this also is what people do with ferrari 308 bumper shocks...drill a hole and then spot weld them in place to hold the bumper closer to the body. This looks more euro, but definitely loses the shock absorption capacity