Summer 2014 West Coast Meet

norcal505

Anyone interested something this summer like we did back in 2012?

Was looking at some photos from our meet two summers ago and suddenly found myself missing the feeling of carving around some of the best Californian twisties with a flock of Peugeots behind me. :D

While I live in Southern California, I think that another Bay Area meet would sound right given the fact that we have so many members in the PNW, as well as north Northern California as well. Plus, there is just *so much* pavement that we didn't cover two years ago, ie: California State Route 35, the PCH. I could see over 15 of us parked overlooking the Golden Gate bridge.

Every summer when I'm home from school, I usually run these roads with the BMW E30 guys, and it's always a load of fun.

Thoughts, anyone?

Below are some photos I've take from the BMW drives, as well as our own 2012 West Coast Meet.

7990635563_a10e126c25_c.jpg

9286716394_6ab5d9b5cb_c.jpg

9286723304_56b3c79caf_c.jpg

7990685405_fbf860b7f4_c.jpg

7990652972_c005075302_c.jpg

If a plan like this came together in Northern Cali I'd seriously consider making the trip. Or maybe talk Hugh into doing his pick ups at the same time and joining his trip down so we could take part...

Rabin

We better do this. I'm down for this :-)

I may bring 3 off my 405's :-))))

Hell yeah! Savo, did I ever tell you that I actually spotted you driving your car on the street before? I was in a big tour bus last year in Rancho Cordova next to the Marriott hotel, with my rowing team, headed to the 5 to drive back to San Diego. It recall it being very red, and being on glossy black wheels.

Totally random coincidence. Not sure if you've heard of Lake Natoma, but that's where we have a lot of big races in the rowing world. I'll be there 3 times this spring!

If a plan like this came together in Northern Cali I'd seriously consider making the trip. Or maybe talk Hugh into doing his pick ups at the same time and joining his trip down so we could take part...

Rabin

Yes! Now that you've hit Pikes Peak, I know you're down for a little trip ;) Have you ever been to Northern Cali before?

Sina