peugeot oe front strut inserts

andrethx

520271_zps786b55dd.jpg

these are for the ABS-equipped 505 cars -- the late turbos and the v6s. new in the box, the seller has two to sell. part number 5202.71.

from ebay.de, and the listing doesn't say anything about international shipment but asking the seller if he'll ship outside of germany might be worth a try if you are looking for these.

no connection to seller.

andré

Indeed a good price - but shipping would be killer... For someone doing a resto or wanting OEM for their repairs it's likely still well worth the shipping since cost is so low. Thanks for posting these Andre!

I'm more likely to see about modifying my set with Koni yellow inserts from a Volvo 240 than replacing with OEM as my housings are still in good shape.

Rabin

I'm more likely to see about modifying my set with Koni yellow inserts from a Volvo 240 than replacing with OEM as my housings are still in good shape.

it's been a while since i posted a link to christophe leverier's excellent 505 website....on this page, he discusses modifying strut inserts from the older 505s (and 504s & 604s) to fit the later turbo/V6 front strut housings...would you be doing something like this?

andré

No - I'd be using the shorter Volvo 240 insert in the newer style strut housing. It's pretty short as shown in Metako's posts, so it should be very close to being a proper fit in the shorter V6/Turbo strut housings.

Ideally some Koni FSD's would be my choice, but failing that some Koni yellow inserts will be what I try.

Rabin