Road and Track, John Buffum

nick@nite

i have a subscription to road & track (they literally give them away now), so i saw this in the dead tree edition a few days ago...have been meaning to mention it, thanks for posting nick!

good article, although as a buffum fan, i would have preferred that the article be more buffum-y and less audi-ish, if you know what i'm sayin'.... :)

andré

Well the 504 was a 3rd place car... That;s why Buffum got into the Audi, and not just a URQ but a (Sport edition) check it less than 200 in the world... Stuff em' Buffum... ;)

Yeah Audi didn't want the RS5 on Gravel...

Off topic bcuz my father was talking about it last night, bcuz he's thinking about running Pikes Peak... And wondering about doing the Vintage in my 505 with the Danielson engine...

My father was at Pikes peak in either 87' or 88' when Ari was there and Peugeot was pissed at the fuel supplier, saying that their fuel was junk. They flew in a night to France and back to Pikes to fuel Ari's 405 T16