factory tool sets

andrethx

i recently had the opportunity to purchase some peugeot factory toolkits; they came from a car dealership that was shutting down (and had sold peugeots back in the day). these came "as is," at a very good price. i got lucky as these seem to be complete & fully functional. in the pictures below, i've added an inset to each picture showing the part number label so you know which item i'm talking about.

first is the peugeot spring compressor; i already had an aftermarket spring compressor, but the price was too good to pass up:

springcompressor-1.jpg

next is the steering toolset:

steeringtoolset-1.jpg

last is the pinout box set, used to test fuel injection components:

pinoutbox.jpg

so any of you guys have any of the factory tools? which ones? which ones have you found to be most useful? would love to hear your thought on this.

andré

The pinout Box is what really caught my interest. This would have been the best tool in sorting out completly the injection issue with my 505. Lucky you Andre for acquiring such a valuable tool. I envy you.

Ikenna.

I have tool sets #2 and #3 shown. Not the spring one. That would be neat. I also have the front brake set and N9T engine set. I've also got a couple of others. They're addictive!

What I'd like to have someday is the one for the rear brakes - but I've pretty much mastered the rear calipers. And the one that let you work on the torque tube. I don't know of anybody that has THAT one.