House music listeners?

norcal505

I'm game...

Back in the day (Early 90's) we used to hit up rave's and such all the time - I still enjoy the music. I like all sorts of music, so I'd check it out for sure.

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not that much into house, some, and very picky... My GF is more of a house girl but likes every style that is worth listening to...

I been spinning wax since 02' under my same name here. Yes I still buy wax and I haven't converted over to Serato...

Started playing hiphop but now it's all Drum and Bass.

Mostly nasty Nero basslines stuff, I'm a d&B junkie. Have well over 2,000 records, well over 20K in collection with equipment. I have to think cars or music on what to spend my extra cash....

My friend has a time slot on www.jungletrain.net , I have played with him many time I like dubstep alittle but I feel that it was made for new skool wanna be party kids that don't know how to dance.

Still the Basics I haven't converted over to digital yet.

I was given a G4 Mac tower with Protools on it but Its just the tower nothing else... The guy I work with at the shop, son went to FULLSAIL in Orlando and got a job teaching @ Juilliard. But then he gave up and went into the NAVY.... He left everything in a storage closet in his house and it's packed up in the back. The guy has no motivation to take out all the stuff from the closet and give me the rest of the setup.

I have Pioneer 600 for mixer, Vestax PDX-2000 MKI TT's which are great for scratching and I do like the pitch better because of the torque of those TT's are great. Also have Mackie SRM-350's speaker

The GF has her own but she never uses the her Technics 1200MK5, and the older verison of my pioneer(DJM-500) which the 500 is ok but the 600 is usually clubs cadillac for a reason but I use her equipment DJM-500 @ home and don't complain about it, because her has no wear and tear. @ the moment I have no problem using her equipment home and I use my equipment when I play out...

Yeah I love'd going to SF and going to Amoeba when I lived in Tahoe.

I just ordered records from Breakbeatscience.com also I order from trainspottersmusic.com sometimes because they are in Boston. I will be ripping it up at some of our best friends receiption on Saturday night, and then I will be playing on the 8th. Though I know if I wanted to play out more I would have to go digital and start playing more than just D&B, but this has always been a hobby and not a career also the nightlife is OK but nothing special....

• 2 weeks later...