2009 Citroën 2CV

Guest EUROTRASH

Guest EUROTRASH

however, i think the 2010 DS is beautiful.

Citroen_D5_Concept-1.jpg

Citroen_D5_Concept-2.jpg

Well it's better, I'm just not sure about the back.. are they making it? Looks like a rendering.

I think Peugeot is coming back to USA, probably years from now... but if Alfa can do it so can PSA.

Now THIS would be nice... (if they don't f#*k it up) imagine, if they make a new 504 they might consider a new 505!!

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/frankfurt-aut...ke235-pa10.html

thats freaky man.

I sawt the post on the main forum page and it just said "2009 Citron 2CV" and I wasw like UHH WHAT!? and i clicked and there it was. lol. its like i knew what the first words of the thread were

Guest EUROTRASH

If they revive the 505 i will go clinically insane

...same here.

I couldn't find a single picture of the actual 504 concept, and I'm telling you I went BLIND looking for it... we'll have to wait till Frankfurt 09

post-351-1234773499.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest EUROTRASH

...same here.

I couldn't find a single picture of the actual 504 concept, and I'm telling you I went BLIND looking for it... we'll have to wait till Frankfurt 09

post-351-1234773499.jpg

Doesn't the 504 concept look a lot like the Dodge Charger??? I started fooling around with Photoshop and I came up with this. Yes I know, it's an ABOMINATION haha.. but it would be fun.

post-351-1238658061.jpg

I had a fleeting idea to see if I could fit the charger headlights into my 505... :)

Seemed like a good idea, but it'd be far too much work to make it work - Especially when the euro 505 headlights are way cooler.

Rabin

Guest EUROTRASH

I had a fleeting idea to see if I could fit the charger headlights into my 505... :)

Seemed like a good idea, but it'd be far too much work to make it work - Especially when the euro 505 headlights are way cooler.

Rabin

I drove the Charger once, a friend of mine had it for a few days while his car was being worked on. It was the base model, v6... nice handling but not very powerful. He wanted to race me on the freeway, all confident and stupid... so I said ok. -he couldn't pass me.. me in my old 505- haha (good thing it wasn't the SRT)

Then later he's staring at my car and he goes.. "your headlights kinda look like the ones on the charger" I thought... 'no shit!' ..moron, I noticed that rightaway when the car first came out.

I think it would be cool to get an SRT, put front and rear Peugeot badges on, Peugeot wheels... it's the closest we'd ever get to owning a new Peugeot in North America... sad.

• 4 weeks later...