89 Peugeot 505 v6 with lots of spare parts $500 northern CA

wiwawy

89 Peugeot 505 with lots of spare parts

I have an 89 Peugeot 505 up for sale due to growing family.

It needs plug wires in order for it to run, registration expired 2/08 so it is not too far back.

Has the rare 2.8l prv v6 developed by Peugeot Renault and Volvo and used in the DeLorean. Fully loaded for a 89 with power everything and even heated leather seats.

I also have a full parts car (88 year model) that I have already taken some parts off of to use on this car. The car needs some body work but i have all the prats nedded, and would be very neat and unique to restore. The 89 has a clean title however the 88 parts car I bought from the wreckers as junked

I was going to fix it up and keep it and if I took the time (which I dont have with a new baby) to put it together with what I have, I could probabley get twice what i am asking for.

Take both this and the parts car for $500.

I will not sell the two separately, but if you do not want the parts car I will call the wrecker to pick it up and have it junked, I will not sell individual parts. Thanks so much for looking, and feel free to email me with any questions!

i can send pics

will

[email protected]

Such a good deal - and oh so far away... :(

If you want to send me pics I can put them into the for sale gallery in case you want to advertise the link elsewhere. Should help your sale with posted pictures. (just pm me and we'll get it done.)

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...