Nice 505s in Vancouver

85-505

wait you have 2 peugeots?

i'm talked to a guy in seattle area with a red v6 sedan. eurolights, and complete shaved body moulding, red paint.

im still trying to decide what im going to do with the funds i've gotten saved up; another nicer 505, or fix up my Volvo, and complete the TI conversion

wait you have 2 peugeots?

i'm talked to a guy in seattle area with a red v6 sedan. eurolights, and complete shaved body moulding, red paint.

im still trying to decide what im going to do with the funds i've gotten saved up; another nicer 505, or fix up my Volvo, and complete the TI conversion

I'm pretty familiar with that car. Drove it for a week. Worked on it it a bit. Very nice car.

I don't think you'd regret either a nice 505 Turbo or a nice V6... The Volvo wagon is a cool car - but it'll never come close to driving capabilities of the 505's without SERIOUS time and money.

At the prices the 505's are going for - a minty one would be a REAL nice driver right out of the box - and be a fraction of what the Volvo would take to get to the same level.

Rabin

I don't think you'd regret either a nice 505 Turbo or a nice V6... The Volvo wagon is a cool car - but it'll never come close to driving capabilities of the 505's without SERIOUS time and money.

At the prices the 505's are going for - a minty one would be a REAL nice driver right out of the box - and be a fraction of what the Volvo would take to get to the same level.

Rabin

That's true.. Its almost cheaper to get the whole car than some parts. If I didn't live in an apartment I'd probably go check out that 87 turbo mentioned here.. I won't let myself go see it because then I'd probably have to buy it..

Rob, I only have 1 peugeot. My other car is an 90 Civic Sedan, 5 speed, power nothing..