86 505 turbo FS (not-running)

eurocar33

I've come to the realization that I will probably never restore my 505 turbo. This was my first car in highschool ten years ago...but it blew a headgasket (for the secong time:first time the head was rebuilt), and it has sat in storage for the last seven years. My parents are selling their house and they need it out of the garage.

With that said:

Car is located in Spokane, WA...could possibly deliver to Seattle for fuel cost.

the car is white with blue leather interior. 155k mi Auto

Interior is in good condition except a seam on the bottom of the drivers seat (heat works) and front door cards.

The body is straight and all the glass is good.

No rust, as it has sat in storage.

The windows/roof power works (switches to the back don't)

The stock alloys have new tires (only a couple thousand miles when parked).

All the suspension was tight.

This car could be restored, but most likely a great parts car. I don't have pics. Price is best offer, as I don't know what its worth. I would love for a Peugeot enthusiast to get this car, but if no one wants it, it will probably be scraped. I imagine it is worth way more in scrap. I don't really want to part it out, but if there is enough interest in parts I will, and just scrap the rest.

Sorry - too far away!

With non runners - you're just limited to a large extent to guys in the surrounding area. Hopefully it does go to an enthusiast though!

Good luck with getting it to a good home!

Rabin

I'm in vancouver, BC and it is heart-breaking to see all the 505s going for dirt cheap on seattle craigslist...but I imagine it would be too much hassle to get them across the border, even if you had a buddy with a tow truck or flatbed.. Not that I have any time to work on my car anyway with a car with a kid on the way.. :blink: ( I originally wrote that out as work on a kid with a car on the way )

Anyway If you do decide to part the car out let me know.. I could probably drive down to seattle on a weekend and fill up the truck

Actually bringing a car over that's older than 15 years is cake. Just an AC charge of $100 and duty on the purchase price. No hoops to jump through since it's older than 15 years.

It is sad seeing all these cars go so cheap... My kid is 10 months old today - and there is no time for much play at all! I've currently been in the garage from 11PM to 1 AM the last couple weeks! I'm bound and determined to get my cars done this summer!

Rabin