505 turbo's in wrecking yards (pick 'n pull)

august

Swapping in a N9T would be almost as hard as swapping in an engine from another carmaker. Just save your money, when a turbo car comes up - buy it. You'll save a ton on money and everything will be hooked up perfect. Well, unless someone has screwed with it. Which most have. But, welcome to the club.

You should be able to pick up a good turbo for 2K. A nice one for 4. With all kinds of varients in between. As for your present car. Just keep it. It's a good car. Use it as backup or your daily driver while you're sorting out your turbo.

Swapping in a N9T would be almost as hard as swapping in an engine from another carmaker. Just save your money, when a turbo car comes up - buy it. You'll save a ton on money and everything will be hooked up perfect. Well, unless someone has screwed with it. Which most have. But, welcome to the club.

You should be able to pick up a good turbo for 2K. A nice one for 4. With all kinds of varients in between. As for your present car. Just keep it. It's a good car. Use it as backup or your daily driver while you're sorting out your turbo.

well, heres the current plan for my car.

im gonna do a high-performance naturally asperiated build up on my XN6 with the help of 2 of peugeot mechanics, who have both given me very good deals for the labor-(one is a family friend)

i think that i will in the future probably not buy another peugeot, or until i'm done with college.

by then, there will be new peugeots back in america (hoping that PSA's new CEO's 3-year us market return plan works as planned, ill probably drive (not buy) a new peugeot.

i really only think im gonna have one peugeot in my life, until i at least finish college & have a steady paying job, with a house with enough room for another peugeot.

I still dont know.

I might, i might not.

As it looks like right now, i mite give my volvo back to my parents (as a utility car), but as it is right now, my dad is driving that car as his d.d. (his bmw got totalled like 2 months ago)

also, i belive that the car is legally still under his name (teh volvo) (he has the pink slip).

i really think that i want to keep that car though (b/c turbocharging volvo b230f engines is really easy with junkyard parts , its called a "+T".

I actually think that i mite get another 505, a turbo (late model like august's).

any peugeot that i would buy though, would have to be red(im cool like that lol)

but i think that finding a 89 505 turbo would be really hard, even harder to find in red.

i also want a car on the west coast (no way in hell im paying shipping or driving such a long distance)