605 SR 3.0 V6

holtet_

Good evening Lads and Ladies!

Long story, short:

I've been lucky enough to catch a Peugeot 605 SR 3.0L V6. Currently its under making/rebuilding of a Motorsport Car. I've completely removed everything from the rear of the engine bay and all the way to the luggage trunk. During the removal of the whole electric circuit underneath the dashboard, i discovered that there isn't too much wiring that the engine needs to run, compared to the mid 90's - early 2000's engines. So i figured that i'd remove all of the wiring within the coupè. The only thing that remains to get this enging running agian is to find out which few electrical components that need electricity. I've seen mulitple threads where you take the 605's ZJP (12v) V6's and rebuild them into the 505's.

So my question is how do you do you wiring, because you can't just reuse everything from the 605... If you know what needs electricity and what don't need it, i would love to hear from you. I would also really appreciate it if anybody has the wiring diagram for either 605 or the wiring diagram for the ZJP 12v 3.0L V6 itself

Love, Holtet_