(First post) 505 bodykits

Guest skeleton

Guest skeleton

Hey all, good to be on the forum! Is there anywhere 505 body kits are still avalible?.....Second hand even?

I seen them around but I doubt they are still made. If I cannot find one ill have model up my own on the computer and get it done by a CNC machine.

Guest skeleton

I need to fill in my info. Im atually in Australia... So the task would most probably be harder. CNC 3d cut or plastic layered, sure its a hard task but its the easiest way for me. Ill be able to design the whole kit in 3D studio max and then just export it to a format the machines can read.

• 1 month later...

well see here's the thing,

to be honest with you, i think that the rear under body spoiler ....well...isnt the nicest looking, and I see that the side skirt is lower than the front spoiler. I might just get a custom made one, from my local bodyshop, I want one with a rear under spoiler w. dual exhaust spaces. i have a good friend who has a tuner shop, he's always working on hondas, and toyotas, he said he can make me a custom made bodykit, and possible some wide fenders. Plus, I don't have to pay shipping, and he's gonna make me one cheap..:)

thanks anyways

rob

• 4 months later...