Electrical problem

Marc

I've gone over the wires in my stx a hundred times and found no wires fused together or not in perfect condition and i am still having the windows and heater work only when the ignition key is in the off position also, their is no power going through the fuel pump fuses behind the ashtray so, to start the car i have to run a hot wire from the fuel pump but, i am afraid to drive it because, it seems to be blowing out the fuel pump relay. Recently i have replaced the alternator, starter and coil, but in the past i ran it for awhile with a coil that was not the right coil and the coil stopped working and burned out the ignition module.

Did you test continuity between the wires or did you strip all the tape off the wiring bundle to check?

Only other possibility is if wires are back feeding other circuits through bad ground connections (disassemble and clean ground trees), or wonky electrical connections.  (Disassemble every connection, clean, and used dielectric grease or some sort of electrical connection cleaner/protector like deoxit.)

Rabin