N9Te Throttle Potentiometer Needed

billbranch

Thank you for your interest and response. I live in the United States, but that is irrelevant because I need the part. See if you do, indeed, have it  and find out what shipping will cost. I can pay by paypal, and you'll have the money instantly. Let's see if anyone on this side of the pond has one but I wouldn't count on it.

Alfanatiker, thank you again for your reply. Please see below. I have bought a component which might not fit, but, at this stage of availability of new parts, and, given the age of the units in our cars,we need new answers.

I have three (3) all of which I can only adjust to a bit more than ten volts, and we should be dealing with 1/6 of battery voltage at closed throttle/idle.

Has anyone tried this or Colvern (very similar)?

https://www.efihardware.com/image/5376/throttle-position-switch-spec

I have also done some research into TPS similar in shape to the other Peugeot engines. Of course, some are just switches, but many others use the same 5v input we have on the N9T, with voltages ranging from 0.3v at idle or thereabouts to 4.5v at WOT. So we have pins 1,2, and 3 used for the pot, and the others are simply switches, which means I could also eliminate the microswitch.

Just thinking. This might be a breakthrough.

http://foxinjection.com/products/tp1-tps-colvern-cp17

I bought the Colvern CP17. 

I think its just microswitch and you can measure it just with multimeter. I have opened some and just cleaned it. Some has actual microswitch in and its generally used part and separately sold in any electrical shops. Not seen potentiometer on any of my cars so far. If there is aftermarket ecu used then there could be potentiometer. Not sure about USA sold cars if they have. But its bretty easy to open and see if not sure.

V-M

V-M The US N9T has a microswitch and a potentiometer. The microswitch is on-off, the pot varies voltage to ECU from +/- 0.3v to 4.5v  depending on throttle position.

Alfanatiker, you can use a nine volt battery to test. At closed throttle it should read 1.5v and at WOT 8.1 or thereabouts.

The red or orange is input voltage, black is ground, and green is output voltage. The hardest part is rigging wires.