Hello, all

10PARUE

Hello Peugeot People,

This is a de-lurking post. I've been a member for a year but I've been following the forums more closely recently. (And feeling much less self-concious about having a not-turbo 505 now that I see we've even have a Peugeot bicycle forum here! And BTW, our household's two most recent Peugeots grind salt and pepper respectivly.)

My first Pug was a '63 404 handed down to me by my father (I was never old enough to drive his 403). Then a couple of 504's, and the '89 505S I maintain now.

Greetings to those of you I saw at the last Carlisle event!

Regards,

/jwc

Very glad to hear from you! I hope you will post some pictures of your car and feel welcome to contribute to the conversations. This site has evolved considerably in the time I've been a member, becoming much broader in its focus and encompassing all things Peugeot. It's become a great meeting place for all Peugeot enthusiasts regardless of what they happen to drive at the moment. I know I've learned a great deal and continue to learn daily from the very knowledgeable people in this group.

Welcome JWC! I saw pictures of your 89' at Carlisle and it looks amazing.

Its nice to see how well these cars have aged - I still smile everytime I walk out to my car, and I always look back after walking away after parking it.

Rabin