1986 Peugeot 505 Turbo Station Wagon for sale

505TJJ

Car is complete, has not been driven in the past couple years. Engine and transmission are good. The water pump started making noise and I stopped driving it.

All windows are good, no cracks, clean interior. No body damage. Muffler is good. OEM aluminum wheels, like new tires on the front, 40% on the rear. Dashboard has no cracks. Car run fast and strong last time I drove it.

Original paint has no sine to it anymore. There is no rust.

Located in Los Angeles, close to Dodger's Stadium.

Make me an offer, I am very reasonable, buy it for parts or fix it up.

Pictures on request or come by and see it.

Phone: 310-210-6540

Thank you

Welcome to the forum 505TJJ,

If at all possible - I'd highly recommend uploading pictures of the car. Details such as miles on the car, and pictures of exterior / interior will really help your sale for those of us not local to you or the car.

Rabin

Good thing its not running as the temptation to take it for a spin would be overwhelming... Then you'd see how sweet the wagon are, and then weird things happen and the car would follow you home. :)

It'd be nice to find this car a good home, you guys down south have it so easy with virtually rust free cars to work with.

Rabin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...