US 405 bumpers vs Euro 405 bumpers

Have you found any Mi16 bumpers? I'm sure some modifications would be required but I don't care and would purchase a set if you can find 2 sets...I'm trying to buy some from a guy I met on FB but he's taking forever and I'm worried hes not actually interested in selling

Find me a set of Mi16 bumpers and I'll write you up a DIY on fitting them, haha

i have researched this topic for 505s...i don't know about 405s, i suspect it's a bit different.

what i did was, get the parts list for the US/canadian cars as well as the one for the european cars. by comparing them, you can see the different parts and figure out what you'll have to take off the US car and what european parts you'll have to put on. by the time of the 405, it seems like peugeot had figured out how to meet the US specs with fewer visual changes from the ROW car, so IMHO the US 405s are less ugly than the US 505s, compared to their respective european/ROW counterparts...that's a roundabout way of saying, do you really want to go to the trouble? :)

andré