Mi 16 coolant hoses

Have you tried Parts Network, Javel, or Brian Holm? (See vender section on main page)

The alternative most of us do is to either adapt hoses from another application (IE go shopping at your local parts place hose wall), or start looking at making them up with silicone ends and straight pipes if need be.

I've done both with great success.

Rabin

I came up with a contact in England who runs an aftermarket parts company. Evidently, dealers don't sell direct to consumers over there. I've got $750 worth of parts coming over this week for a timing belt job on my newly acquired 91 Mi16. I was able to get $250 worth of parts for the job from Rob @ Javel. Part of the high cost is I'm replacing every hose I can get along with the water pump, tensioners and other needed parts.

I'll post a part list and picture later this week.

K o l l

Cool acquisition Koll! Question now is if you're replacing the BMW with it or ????

They get such great reviews, but I've only ever driven one and it was very sedate - the cars come into their own at the limit so I still have no idea just how good they are.

Rabin