Incorrect A/C wiring diagram on 405

Hey guys I got my A/C fixed few weeks back on my MI16 and I stumbled across incorrect wiring diagram so I would like to share this info with you if for some reason you run in to same problem.

My compressor was not getting 12 volts so I checked all basics freon,pressures ETC and all checked OK but still compressor did not want to engage.Next thing I did was to quickly swap A/C module and climate temp module and still my compressor did not engaged,at that point I printed wire diagram and started to look.I got wire diagarm of all data and factory one from Brian and both are incorrect.

According to wire diagram with key in ON or run position from fuse F18 WIRE 33 goes to A/C switch in OFF position and applies voltage to pin 2 in control module(wire 3) With A/C switch in ON position voltage gets removed from pin 2 (wire 3) and then module applies voltage at pin 1 (wire 6) which appllies voltage to A/C compressor. After some time looking at it I applied voltage to wire 6 at pin 1 from pin 9 that has constant voltage and compressor would work but A/C module would turned it off in few seconds,which made me think that he's not reciving signal from pin two to engage compressor. Next thing I did was to see if there is at any time voltage at pin 2 and with A/C switch off or there was no voltage present so I applied voltage from pin 9 to pin 2 and /C compressor started to work and it works to this day.

So correction is : F18 fuse has voltage to A/C switch in off position AND DOES NOT APPLIE VOLTAGE TO PIN 2 IN OFF POSSIITION AS WIRE DIAGRAM STATES.It applies voltage to pin 2 when A/C switch is ON and that is comand to A/C module to applie voltage to pin 1 to turn compressor on. My A/C awitch was bad and did not applie voltage at any times on pin 2.

Here are two pictures.

Thanks guys.post-1395-0-17138700-1368060219_thumb.pnpost-1395-0-93757100-1368060232_thumb.pn