Klinkert Door Locks Don't

SSB

OK, disconnected and reconnected the control unit. No response. I don't have any electrical info for the door lock system. Took a volt meter to the #4 fuse (nothing) and touched various points at the connector (nothing). Anybody got the manuals on that thing? Tell me what I am looking for? I hate to just replace parts without diagnosing the issue first. I opened the control unit and it is simply two solenoids’.

OK, after that overwelming response............. Dono from Westside Motors says that apparently I have the early version that was replaced by a service update. I have now got both the control units (early and late) but need the newer plug.

Cool, thanks. I've also asked Thomas as he likes to sell stuff if he has it. We've messaged back and forth so I am now awaiting for his reply. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from him.

Thanks Jeff. The first sentence of "Circuit Operation" contridicts the owners manuel as it says "Voltage is applied at all times through FUSE F5............" The owners manuel says FUSE F4 which might account for the reading I got from it. So, back to the fuse block......................Well, at least it has power to it, now why didn't I find power at the controler?