69' Moss Charged MGB

nick@nite

Went and got this yesterday in a barn, my father took it in trade with the sale of the 89' 911 Speedster.
Car is actually a beautiful British Junk. Fully restored, all the chrome and body seals and paint is amazing. updated wiring harness. Cam'ed with a Moss charger kit. The car has Overdrive too, huge plus and rare... It turned a bearing, but we got another lower end with the deal that has a good crank and bearings. The Bad: The Mice had a full on pissing party inside... Will need all new carpets and will do the seats as well. My father is having a flash back working on this to the early 70's @ Almartin's when they were the MG dealer.
0222130917_zps97cda5b3.jpg

Beautiful car Nick! Is it going onto the lot, or into the collection?

My buddy had one in university and we once did a 5 hr round trip to a stereo shop in another city with the top down. Awesome memory - and I've liked the car ever since. A buddy here in Regina has a very special one - basically the Canadian version of the famous Sebring MGB's... http://www.britishracecar.com/MikeAdams-MG-MGB.htm

MikeAdams-MG-MGB-AA.jpg

Rabin

Will be probably staying with us for a while shall we say.... B) Then it could bring an easy 15K down the road.... Scored on this deal, the pic's of the car didn't look as good as what it is... Also most typical British junk collectors, 90% are junks and they're too sentimental of them so you usually start low at buying/trade in... So my father was werry of this. But will be a nice running car again soon... The sport cam had one bad lobe, getting it welded and a regrind. Oil pump, Oil cooler, Pistons,maybe some beefier rods and everything will be getting balanced.