stay classy, LA!

andrethx

Los huevos. hahaha, these have been all over the local mexican/redneck pickups, and "scrapers" for the last few years over hear.

My personal favorite is the donked-up AMC Eagle wagon on 22's with these. It's really hard not to burst out laughing while driving next to him, with his ever-so shitty sound system with rattly bass.

However I did see a sparkly red pontiac Aztec, do u remember those god forbid things? anyhow the owner tried to improve the appearance by taking it to one of those day paint places. Let's just say the quality of paint job made the surface of an orange seem super smooth. and the lisence plates read "vee JJ" really? That's taking the personalizing of your vehicle to a whole other level wouldn't u agree?

*sigh*

years ago, when those chevy bowtie shaped exhaust tips first hit the back pages (the ads) of Car Craft magazine, i thought they were the coolest thing ever invented. lol

the hanging balls, though, never struck that chord with me.

i took the above picture a few days ago at staples. went back today to get more school supplies with my son and the car was there again. got a better look at it, it's also donked, looks like 20s or so on it, ridin' high. was gonna take more pics, but the owner showed up. it's a woman! did not see that coming.

andre