4x140 bolt pattern wheels

august

I'm not too wild about either of those really.

What I did for my 505 was acquire a set of early 15" STi alloys and repainted them to match the paint scheme of my car. I got these from George at Sunsetcoachmen.com, he treated me ok on the price. I like these for their looks and they are also fairly light yet strong wheels. I put Yokohama AVS ES100 tires on them and they perform great.

319350_27_full.jpg

319350_28_full.jpg

319350_50_full.jpg

319350_36_full.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The 8-spoke steelies would be a no... :o

The Gotti wheels look like the Politechnic wheels - so I'm guessing they'll be quite expensive. If they were decently priced then I'd go for them.

Hopefully before April I'll have some answers on the BMW wheel conversion - if all goes well I may even be able to provide converted hubs and spacers on an exchange basis - I have an extra set of the old style hubs and the ABS style...

Keep your fingers crossed!

Rabin

http://www.peugeot-505.com/component/optio...1/limitstart,0/

Was just cruising and found this through the links on this site... :o

Unfortunately it looks like they're doing the 4x??? instead of the 5x120 I originally was told they did. There isn't any documentation - but it looks like it would be pretty straight forward. From what I can see on my dark monitor - the bolts for attaching the disk are replaced by wheel studs/bolts that attach the disk and come right through and become the wheel studs as well.

Pretty simple - too bad I'm already commited to the 5x120!

Later...

Rabin