danielson headlights

august

Yep - What V-M said.

I found the Canadian distributor but they've never returned any e-mails. I've heard they're over $800 for a pair though with lights - nothing concrete though.

I love the look - but for that money I'd go for biode euro lights. I'm thinking of getting my buddy who's a fibreglass god to turn some ordinary US spec lights into that style. Make a stepped backing plate for the headlight buckets to mount to - then do up the headlight surround.

If molds were done - it could be reproduced fairly easily - but again, tons of work with no return on investment.

I've also seen them on South American cars - getting them sourced from there would be awesome - but Eduardo (From Peugeot-L) already said he couldn't locate anything when I asked him....

If you find something - let me know! I'd love a set for my car as well.

Rabin

hot DAMN you guys rock!!!

nice to know where to get em, unfortunatley I dont see myself spending $500 on 'cooler' headlamps.

http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/framefix....4000&PID=258619

Bean, sounds like a good idea. I'm ok with the Euro lights though, they do juuuuust fine. Just thought it'd be cool to have the dualies.. :o

that site has some interesitng parts for the 505 too! pretty impressive..

I wonder how the drilled + slotted 505 turbo rotors are. They also have their 'performance' pads which are Black Diamond brand.. anyone know if they are any good?

It looks like they also offer a few mintex pads.. I've heard there's a 'black box' mintex pad which is the competition pad that needs to get warmed up to work worth a damn. hmmmmmm

After shipping and exchange I'd be looking at $800 CDN for those - and that's just not worth it. I KNOW I can build them for less and they'll look just as pretty from the outside. (And still be well made)

Depending on how easy they are to make, and if we can take molds from what we make, then it might be able to make them on a cost recovery basis. If it can't be done for max $200 USD for a set (without lights) - then I'll likely just play around and do up a set for myself. Ideally being able to do up housings for $100 USD would make it ideal and you might even be able to sell a couple sets.

Rabin