Seen in L.A. traffic yesterday

andrethx

Pretty sure the only Alfa currently available is the 8C. This is the first one I've seen in traffic.

These are by far, one of the most beautiful cars in production.

I agree. I didn't even notice the Maserati convertible next to the 8C until I looked at the picture later... :rolleyes:

Don't feel too bad, Bryan, according to this Autoblog article, they were pretty easy to miss -- only 84 8C coupes and only 35 8C roadsters sold so far in the US, through Maserati dealers as Rob said. According to the article, Fiat is thinking of bringing more Alfas to the US & selling them through the Fiat dealerships.

There's a new Fiat dealership near downtown LA -- it's supposed to be their flagship store, it opened during the LA Auto Show a few months ago. Been meaning to check it out, was busy with my exam. I'm going to court downtown on Wednesday morning, may check out the Fiat dealership that afternoon...

Have been catching up with stuff (work, kids, house) that I've put off for the last two months, but seriously shopping for a car now (Peugeot, not Fiat). Going to look at one tomorrow, in fact. You guys will be the first to know when I get something...

Andre