availabilty of suspension upgrade parts

Metako

hey VM the 240 springs you used in the front, does it make a difference if the car has ABS or not and what do u need to modify to the strut to make them work, did u just put fresh oil or somethin else, also by aftermarket do you mean lowering springs or just an aftermarket brand of the original and what do you need to do to that spring to make it right??

I have not installed those yet :lol: No strut modifications needed with that spring. Procedure with original struts is bit difficult to explain but it can be done.

I have asked lovering spring set and custom shocks, they will do those but minimum quantity is 25pcs

for both sets. Spring manufacturer is KAW and shock manufacturer is AVO (makes racing shock's).

V-M

i thought this forum would have a total of about 3 people (trevor, rabin and myself) but now that it's got more then 200 i think we are all amazed.

keep in mind we're not honda enthusiasts here, but a rare car that ended production to the US 15 or more years ago. i'm really stoked this forum is what it is today.

i thought this forum would have a total of about 3 people (trevor, rabin and myself) but now that it's got more then 200 i think we are all amazed.

keep in mind we're not honda enthusiasts here, but a rare car that ended production to the US 15 or more years ago. i'm really stoked this forum is what it is today.

Yup, its hard to belive!!

Yep, and definately 505's kick ricer's asses :lol::lol:

We've got rare, and exotic european appeal, while theyve got Kragen Stickers on their windsheilds :P

Dont forget that I joined in mid 06, well i had joined earlier, but i then terminated that account b/c i changed my email, and forgot the email pass word :(

so am i man, i've loved these cars since i was born my father always had a peugeot, his first car was a 504 which he used to race at a track called mosport back in the day with my uncles, and we eventually took over the last peugeot dealership in all of ontario which we still have parts for (in the midst of making a list of my new and used parts) we are "West end Peugeot" and we still service quite a few up here, not too many turbos kickin around but the 405's are popular. when i was born my father had purchased a blue 505 turbo and he had all the talbot peugeot stickers, the bra, the headlight covers, and the chrome peugeot trim at the bottom of the doors, man i loved that car and decided that i would have one myself when i grow up, as for the 504 we painted the wheels added a little spoiler and swapped the auto tranny to a 5 speed from a 505 and what a ride that car was.

so am i man, i've loved these cars since i was born my father always had a peugeot, his first car was a 504 which he used to race at a track called mosport back in the day with my uncles, and we eventually took over the last peugeot dealership in all of ontario which we still have parts for (in the midst of making a list of my new and used parts) we are "West end Peugeot" and we still service quite a few up here, not too many turbos kickin around but the 405's are popular. when i was born my father had purchased a blue 505 turbo and he had all the talbot peugeot stickers, the bra, the headlight covers, and the chrome peugeot trim at the bottom of the doors, man i loved that car and decided that i would have one myself when i grow up, as for the 504 we painted the wheels added a little spoiler and swapped the auto tranny to a 5 speed from a 505 and what a ride that car was.

Wow thats cool. I have some relatives around the Ontario Area, they just moved there from Iran. They had a few Peugeots back in Iran, where Peugeots are EXTREMELY POPULAR. They even build special market 405's called 406sd's in Iran, just for the Mid-east/Asian Market.

Hey, but the 505 you described sounded pretty sweet. Do you have any pics of the shop/cars?? Is there any websites??

for the 505 i have one old pic but i gotta scan it and all, i gotta look for them, but gimme a couple days and ill make up some nice pics, i used to also have a maroon 505 with a custom body kit, but with the salt in the winter time here it rotted out, but i still have the kit (sorry i know u want one but i dont have the guts to part with it) check out this

http://www.motorcities.com/contents/02/198...A163335359.html thats when i started installing stereos and all you can see the wires hangin around i was like 13 lol i had 2 twelves and a kenwood 6 cd changer in that one, thats actually the car i learnt how to drive stick with

I've seen that page of your car sooo many times and a loonng time ago. I also have (havent used it since 05) a motorcities page

Dude, do you have any pics of that kit??

plus...

i also got thump in my car.

2 Kicker 10's , Pioneer Mid's, Pioneer Head Unit. Belive me, its enough to make the lowriders turn heads.

btw..i learned how to drive in my 5spd peugeot as well, turns out, its my car now :(