Another 206 for sale, in Texas

andrethx

Can you imagine a less "Beige" car than that Citroen? I'd rather have the one linked above as well.

A friend in high school back in St. Louis had a DS19, god what a fun car. We used to make weekly runs to the airport to buy hydraulic fluid in 5 gallon pails to keep its leveling system topped up...

Can you imagine a less "Beige" car than that Citroen? I'd rather have the one linked above as well.

A friend in high school back in St. Louis had a DS19, god what a fun car. We used to make weekly runs to the airport to buy hydraulic fluid in 5 gallon pails to keep its leveling system topped up...

Yeah, seen both, and both are gray market imports. I doubt either has the correct papers to be legal here! I would not want either of them. If I had to pay to import a current Peugeot I'd get myself a 406 coupe with the V6. All the usual pieces that need to be routinely replaced and a workshop manual. Drive it till it can't be driven anymore...